Supv - Print Manufacturing
Provides leadership and oversees day-to-day operations within the assigned department or departments as directed by the Operations Director. Work directly with other shift supervisors to meet department and facility initiatives. Meet quality, service and productivity levels by leading employees to meet customer requirements and deadlines. Partner with all site leadership to meet and exceed safety, productivity, quality and financial goals. Lead team environment where team members are engaged in the continuous improvement process.
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs, supervises and controls the daily manufacturing areas.
- Improve productivity through involvement and accountability.
- Analyzes and resolves work related problems and assists employees in solving problems.
- Achieve a high level of employee efficiency and morale through leadership and the use of sound leadership and human relations principles.
- Implement production and quality control standards.
- Builds effective work teams
- Coordinates production activities with other functions/departments.
- Monitors production and provides guidance in troubleshooting any problem areas.
- Coach employees to develop teamwork skills.
- Act as a leader in providing and promoting a safe work environment
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct others.
- Must be flexible, proactive and self-starter with proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to define problems, collect data and facts and draw valid conclusions to determine and implement solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated willingness to hold self and others accountable for individual and team behavior and results.
- Capable of working various shifts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Other duties and assignments as needed
- Bachelors Degree preferred or comparable work experience.
- 5+ Years minimum progressive supervisory experience in manufacturing operations.
- Production experience in a Print facility, preferred