RRD (NYSE:RRD) is a global, integrated communications provider enabling organizations to create, manage, deliver and optimize their multichannel marketing and business communications.
We serve large, fragmented markets experiencing tremendous changes in the ways in which organizations communicate with their target audiences utilizing both print and digital channels.
We have an extensive customer base across industries in virtually every private and public sector, an unmatched portfolio of capabilities, a proven management team and the financial flexibility allowing investments in innovative technologies and growth opportunities to meet communications challenges.
Currently, we are accepting applications for a Commissions Analyst role in our Corporate Headquarters.
- Performs staff support activities as needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas.
- Prepare testing documents and testing scenarios for plan changes
- Prepare commission or rebate reports as needed for Finance, HR and or Payroll.
- Setting up of new commission plans and/or customer rebates, accruals in all systems.
- Prepare accrual reports for Sales Finance and other areas of Finance as needed.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of each Sales Reps commission plans to ensure proper calculation of the commission calculation and deductions.
- Dispute resolution on compensation possible commission issues by communicating with sales Reps and Sales Managers
- Contribute to the development or improvement of the commission/rebate processes and systems to effectively track or capture sales data.
- Perform month end tasks required to run monthly payroll/reports for sales Reps.
- Performs other duties as assigned
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or the ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Must have at intermediate to advanced Excel skills, Pivot tables, v-look up...ETC.
- Must be able to apply learned functional job methodologies and processes in the completion of work assignments. As well as the ability to gain understanding as to the impact this position has on the organization’s bottom line.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to apply existing processes to solve problems as well as to improve out dated processes.
- Able to compile, analyze and interpret results of large amounts of data to identify general trends and patterns that may need to be addressed by management.
- Must have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to change how/when assignments are completed to meet changing business requirements or needs.
- Requires great communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to understand general business concepts and apply them when communicating with diverse groups of people when completing work assignments.
- Understanding of the IBM ICM system a plus