Light Equipment Operator
Operate offline and auxiliary binding/finishing/packaging equipment. Set up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs. Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation. May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed. May coordinate the assignment of crewmembers and may provide training for new team members. WILLING TO TRAIN.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of mechanical equipment according to job requirements. Adjustments are typically routine and usually readily apparent.
- Skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment.
- Must be willing to cross train in other areas.
- Must have the ability to read and write simple instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Must have basic mathematical skills.
- Must have intermediate computer skills (email, graphics, etc).
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work weekend overtime as needed.
- Must be able to flex schedule to meet the needs of production, including working a different shift if needed.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Previous experience working in a printing facility, preferred.