RR Donnelley is looking for a dynamic individual for an immediate opening in San Francisco. This is a full-time opportunity covering a 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. schedule, Monday to Friday.
Candidates should possess flexibility in schedule and ability to work overtime, if needed.
We are seeking individuals who have a desire to learn the Reception role as well as various other roles associated with being part of an Office Services team in a corporate financial environment.
Candidates should also have a strong client services background.
• Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
• Meet and greet clients and visitors
• Maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
• Create and modify documents, and prepare reports using Microsoft Office, as needed
• Perforation general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings
• Follow procedures to run print jobs, punch, and bind printed materials, as needed
• Guards against Social Engineering attempts
• Activates temporary security access cards
• Waters conference room and reception area plants
• Prepares expense reports, as needed
• Enters requests for building services
• Coordinates delivery and set up of catering for meetings
• Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies, for conference rooms
• Coordinates work orders, vendors, and purchase orders
• Coordinates messenger services/deliveries
• Perform other duties, as needed, including coverage for other business service functions at the site.
Shift: Monday- Friday 7 AM to 4 PM
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
• Computer literacy and ability to work in a team environment required
• At least two years receptionist or similar office services experience
• Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Provide premiere service to clients with a "can do" attitude.
• Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization
• Ability to handle confidential information