Technical Delivery Manager
The Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) will be responsible for coordinating with the Creative, Project Management, and Digital Development teams to ensure all creative deliveries for digital usage deliver on time, in scope, and without impacting site performance. The TDM will also be responsible for workflow development and implementation, incorporating technological solutions to current workflows, maintaining departmental standards and training distributed resources on updated methodologies and technologies. The TDM may also be asked to serve as a strategic redundancy for Project Managers, Developers and QA where necessary. This position will also require some basic HTML skills as well as a working knowledge of HTML emails and websites. This role will report into the Digital Services Manager.
- Ensure the digital team works in the same processes and workflows
- Work with Ops Manager and other working groups to ensue all digital process documentation is current
- Work with QA and Project Managers to ensure accurate and timely project delivery
- Keep current on emerging workflow technologies
- Experience in Agile Project Management a plus
- Focus on Asset Quality Review in partnership with QA and Project Management
- Work with client s and creative teams in recommending the correct platform for digital deliverables
- Attend site and email creative briefings and be the voice for the digital team
- Must be aware of functional constraints and be prepared to escalate issues or conflicts
- Consistently pursue streamlining of digital delivery process
- Function as secondary point of contact for triage of client requests
- Function as secondary option for light development and QA work
- Perform other digital team functions as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5+ years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, with a focus on internal communications and/or brand management, product management or comparable experience with progressively expanding responsibilities
- Well versed in standard development languages (HTML, CSS, Java, etc.) and industry standard applications such as MS Office
- Background in the financial services industry, or similar corporate environment a plus
- Must be proactive, collaborative, driven and seek excellence in execution of tasks.
- Strong communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to solve problems, analyze potential solutions and use sound judgment to make decisions
- Experience in Asset Quality Review required
- Ability to create and work with cross-functional and/or distributed “virtual” teams
- Strong commitment to ensuring quality and exceeding customer satisfaction expectations
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills and professional client service skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Jira, Workfront a plus
- Experience in Agile Project Management methodology a plus
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer