RRD Shakopee has an immediate opening for an Order Picker in our Warehouse.
Position information: Monday through Friday 1pm-9pm
- Follow detailed procedures to perform routine picking and packing work.
- Pick and package a variety of printed materials or print related items.
- Place, arrange, mark, seal, and tag items on pallets and in containers, bins, and bulk storage.
- Consolidate various items for shipment in accordance with standard operating instructions.
- Assemble finished products into boxes or containers for shipping.
- Count and sort various product items.
- Perform related tasks such as placing labels on packages, putting manuals into binders, and handling boxes for final product.
- Ensure accurate shipping information is attached and packages are shipped according to specified schedule.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Able to bend, lift, twist and climb
- Ability to understand and communicate written instructions
- Ability to understand and communicate verbal instructions
- Skill in reading specifications and identifying the correct parts for fulfilling customer orders.
- Knowledge of routine picking and packing procedures, techniques, equipment, and basic warehouse procedures.
- Requires basic arithmetic and skill to measure and weigh products and materials.
- Must be able to stand 8 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to work second shift
General warehouse or picking experience preferred