Las Vegas, NV•
- Maintain organization's production equipment and general building maintenance including HVAC.
- Responsible for building maintenance which also includes:
- Internal painting, floor upkeep, plumbing, electrical and general repair.
- Perform electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and repairs in response to equipment errors and failures.
- Use of small power tools and rental lifts sometimes required.
- Coordinate and work with outside vendors on repairs and replacement when required.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Good knowledge of installation and repair complex equipment and machinery including their lubrication requirements as well as an understanding of control systems and power drives.
- Ability to examine and troubleshoot to determine the extent of repairs required, material or parts needed, and to estimate the time required to complete repairs.
- Ability to interpret and apply the requirements contained in technical manuals, and shop directives, multi-view blueprints, and other documents in determining critical dimensions and key reference points.
- Minimum 5 years' experience is preferred.
- An associate degree in maintenance engineering or electrical engineering is helpful.
- Must be proficient in trouble shooting electrical and mechanical systems.
- Previous HVAC experience highly desired.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regular required to talk or hear.
- The individual is required to stand on feet all day, and frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- The individual must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include 20/20 or corrected vision up to 20/20.
- The Work Environment is loud, a hearing conservation program is in place.