Light Equipment Operator, Insertion & Mailing
Las Vegas, NV•
- Operate offline inserting and mailing equipment and auxiliary finishing equipment.
- Set up and adjusts machine and equipment for production runs.
- Clean, lubricate and maintain machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed.
- May coordinate the assignment of crew members and may provide training for new team members.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment.
- Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment.
- Typically, the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
- Two years experience and a basic understanding of USPS regulations and zip sortation policy is preferred.