Office Service Associate -Contingent
RR Donnelley is looking for dynamic individuals for our current openings! This is a part-time opportunity covering a
20 per hour work week.
Candidates should possess flexibility in schedule and ability to work overtime, if needed.
We are seeking individuals who have a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of an Office Services
team in a corporate financial environment. Candidates should also have a strong client services background.
The position is located in San Francisco, CA
• Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
• Meet and greet clients and visitors as needed
• Maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
• Create and modify documents, and prepare reports using Microsoft Office
• Perform general clerical duties
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings
• Follow procedures to run print jobs, punch, and bind printed materials
• Performs key ops procedures on office reprographics equipment
• Troubleshoots problems with reprographics equipment and places service calls as required
• Receives, sorts and delivers incoming mail
• Prepares overnight deliveries, affixes postage to outgoing mail, and maintains records on postage
• Assists with packaging of parcels
• Coordinates messenger services/deliveries
• Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies when needed
• Provide vendor escorts in secured office space
• Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site.
• Site location not accessible by public transportation so reliable transportation strongly suggested
Shift: Monday- Friday 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (40 hours a week while in training)
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Computer literacy and ability to work in a team environment required.
Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Provide premiere service to clients with a "can do" attitude.
• Desire to train across multiple job functions for increased utilization
• Ability to handle information confidentially