General Position Summary
Office Manager and Reception support for two floors in firm headquarters. Reception support includes maintaining the aesthetics of the reception area, meeting and greeting all walk-in or phone-in visitors/clients/employees and handling their needs in a professional manner. Office manager support includes coordination with IT regarding staff PC and phone troubleshooting, maintenance of laptops for the department, supply room maintenance, and other ad-hoc projects.
- Reception Greeter: Serve as greeter and first contact in person, and by phone. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times. Answer questions and fulfill requests, as appropriate. Assist with car services and reservations. Assist with catering. Receive package deliveries. Coordinate pickup for outgoing packages
- Reception Aesthetics: Maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
- Card Access and Security: Maintain, document, audit, activate and deactivate access cards (floor, building, and parking).
- Conference Room Coordination: Manage conference room reservations and services, including video conference assistance
- Vendor Monitoring: Monitor vendors / guests who arrive on-site.
- Mail and Distribution: Retrieve and accurately sort, process, distribute, and deliver incoming mail, interoffice mail, courier deliveries, outgoing packages and outgoing USPS mail. Ensure that proper mail handling procedures are met per CIM standards, regulatory requirements and Business Unit requirements
- Ordering/Stocking of supplies: Inventory, order and stock all supplies, and MS office stationery (ie. MS letterhead, business cards, etc)
- Security: Monitor and handle mail per Firm security guidelines. Report any suspicious packages immediately
- Confidentiality: Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information responsibly, and with integrity
- Laptop Ownership: Ownership of laptops being checked in/out of the department. Coordinator with IT on maintenance of laptops, rebuilds needed, etc
- Allocate tasks and assignments to two part time receptionist support and monitor performance
- Coordinate requests for files to be sent for offsite storage
- Office Space Coordination: Coordinate with IT and Facilities for staff changing desk locations / offices. Maintain schedule and communication with impacted staff, assist with troubleshooting phone and PC issues
- Daily troubleshooting with IT regarding PC, phones, facilities requests
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer