RRD Donnelley Shakopee has an immediate opening for a Picker/Packer in our Assembly Department.
Position information: Monday through Friday 6am to 2pm
This position is responsible for working on a kitting table and assembling various forms of documents and products into completed kits for customers.
- Collate materials and place into containers.
- Follow detailed procedures to perform routine kitting, assembly, and packing work.
- Place, arrange, mark, seal, and tag items on pallets and in containers, bins, and bulk storage.
- Assemble finished products into boxes or containers for shipping
- Count and sort various products items
- Responsible for working on a kitting table and assembling various forms of documents and products into completed kits for customers.
- And other duties as assigned
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently and with a team
- Must be able to understand both written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours a day
- Must be able to lift up to 45 pounds frequently
- Must be able to bend, reach and turn frequently
- Accurate counting and basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail