Sales Representative / Commercial Print Sales
The Hennegan, an RR Donnelley Company is currently hiring reps for the Cincinnati market, and nationally. Our focus is defined with one simple word quality. Hennegan primarily serves the brand fashion, jewelry, automotive, and consumer product industries; quality is of the utmost importance in these arenas.The quality of service and finished product have been the driving forces at Hennegan since we opened our doors more than 100 years ago. Our impeccable customer service, flawless execution at press and innovative problem solving before, during, and after the sale play a significant role in Hennegan maintaining the status of most decorated printer in the United States.
We currently have opportunities available for Print Sales Professionals in the Cincinnati market, as well as nationally. In this role, you will sell print and marketing solutions to corporations big and small, with focus on developing relationships with top-level executives. Candidates must possess high energy, excellent communication skills, strong business acumen, proficient computer skills, organizational skills and a proven corporate sales record with decision makers.
- Help companies leverage their print and marketing solutions spend for meaningful print/communications projects
- Help marketing professionals grow their sales
- Bridge the gap between printing and technology to streamline processes.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Commercial Print Sales Rep will:
Sell print and marketing solutions to fashion, jewelry, automotive, and consumer product based customers with focus on developing relationships with top-level executives. Candidates must possess high energy, excellent communication, proficient computer skills, strong business acumen, organizational skills and a proven corporate sales record with decision makers.
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B, outside sales with emphasis on commercial print / marketing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- General knowledge of basic software programs such as MS Office and CRM database systems.
- Highly organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no instruction, as well as an ability to work in a team setting.