General Labor Worker - Part-Time Bindery
Entry level, no experience required performing general labor in a printing manufacturing plant. Position may requires some of the following tasks:
- May work in the following areas: Bindery, Mail List Services, Hand Bindery, and Press Dept
- Read work orders
- Follow verbal instructions
- Feed materials into equipment
- Take product off equipment, stacking on skids or packing in boxes.
- Complete skids flags or packaging tickets.
- Prepare boxes for shipping
- Place labels on boxes
- Assemble materials into bundles
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Use dollies or hand trucks
- Ability to read and write simple instructions.
- Must follow safety rules in a manufacturing environment working around moving machinery.
- Basic math skills
- Good attendance
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Team lifts recommended for heavy lifts.