Imaging Operator 2 (Xeikon)
RR Donnelley Shakopee has openings in our Digital Print Department for Xeikon Operators.
Position Information: These are 12 hours shifts both Days and Night shifts open
The Imagine operator will possess and demonstrate the skills and abilities to effectively operate and maintain all monochrome digital print equipment and/or will possess and demonstrate the skills and abilities to effectively operate and maintain all digital color print equipment with limited assistance from other operators.
- Trouble shoot on service items to include customer authorized maintenance. Maintain machine and maintenance logs, accurately record service calls
- Perform Quality checks as outlined
- Complete all paperwork required for the position and maintains it according to procedures
- Inspect jobs coming off equipment for completeness, accuracy and defects
- Keep accurate record of count logs, paper usage and spoilage. Completes all paperwork and maintains it according to company procedures
- Responsible for checking and maintaining all need supplies for operation of equipment. Keeps all product organized and in the proper location
- Returns leftover material that need to be saved to the proper location. At Supervisor's request, recycles left over material
- Follows all safety guidelines
- Participates in training and development programs as required
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous tasks and other duties as assigned
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Ability to read, understand and carry out written instructions
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Ability to work 12 hour shift
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds occasionally
This position requires a minimum of 2 years Digital Print experience.