Operations Clerk 1
WALLACE AVE - The Hand Finishing position uses job specifications, special components and other shipping and packaging instructions to produce a high quality product which is sent to the customer. The position hand stuff special projects and packs-out forms.
- Ensures bundles are grouped, processed, and packaged correctly by checking job numbers, control numbers, quantities, and package contents to verify that all numbers match up with the ticket and to maintain high quality and accuracy of shipments
- Organizes the work area to maintain a safe and clean environment
- Hand Stuffs missing numbers forms according to instruction in the planner
- May be required to pack-out wrapped and loose forms by organizing them according to control numbers and shipping and packaging instructions to ensure the quantity and addresses are correct prior to shipping
- Stuffs special jobs according to job specification and by using special component to complete jobs that cannot be run on the inserters due to page count and form size. Utilizing EPIC, production binders, coordinate finishing and production to ensure client specifications are followed correctly.
OPENING IS ON 2nd SHIFT - 2pm-10pm
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer .
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be able to read and understand job and mailing specification, shipping codes, critical numbering system and work orders
- Basic Math skills
- Lifting up to 50 lbs, 4-6 hours
- Walking/standing, 6-7 hours
- Bending/stooping, 2-3 hours
High school/GED and/or equivalent experience in a manufacturing environment
Experience in a printing environment or in manufacuturing will be given preference.