Shift TBD. Ensures that press is properly supplied with paper and ink. May assist with pre-make-readies and make-readies.
- Inspects the fountain solution, inking systems, rolls of paper and the mechanisms related to the reels.
- Monitors the flow of paper throughout the run. Prepares and installs new roll when necessary.
- Works in conjunction with the press operators in the preventative maintenance of the presses.
- May assist with make-readies.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates as assigned.
Previous experience in a printing environment preferred. Some experience in the operation of various hand tools preferred. Must be able to work in a team environment. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. and work with chemicals/inks necessary to the printing process
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer