Deliver training programs to employees aimed at aligning employee performance with organizational goals and objectives. Research, develop and facilitate courses. Analyze course evaluations to determine improvements.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
- Provides consulting services to assigned departments on a wide range of organizational issues. Analyze business and operating needs of assigned departments. Develop, recommend and assist with implementing appropriate training strategies and interventions. Serves as a liaison between business unit managers and HR/training.
- Demonstrates knowledge of principles and practices of adult learning theories, training and development, and training design and their successful application within the workplace environment. Develops, manages and delivers training.
- Coordinates and leads regularly scheduled meetings with clients to fully understand their daily operations, define their needs and help them achieve their objectives. Acts as SME regarding all areas of the OD function. Acts as a resource to managers and to HR team.
- Based on data and relationships with Business Units, plans interventions/actions, implements and evaluates the success using facts and data and adoption of tools and resources designed. Build relationships with customers and developing new and exciting learning events. Create engaging and challenging course-ware and training materials. Implements appropriate solutions, including facilitation in a timely manner.
- May develop professional development training opportunities, courses, and materials as well as first level management courses.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Lead, coach, mentor, motivate and inspire direct reports to achieve an optimum level of performance by consistently demonstrating role model behavior in all that is said and done. Conduct annual performance reviews for direct reports in a timely manner and recommend increases in compensation in accordance with pre-determined guidelines. Develop work instructions for quality processes and assists production in development of work instructions according to ISO9000, TL9000 and Site QMS Requirements. Supervises and conducts process inspections. Assist NA Quality Manager with coordination of Internal Audits Scheduling and Training Programs. Creates, updates, and tracks any assigned items or tasks. Select products for tests at specified states in production process, and tests products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 3-5 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
2) Able to demonstrates ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately. Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
3) Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments. Able to demonstrate continued expertise in the primary tools or applications used in completing daily work assignments.
4) Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
5) Must be able to proactively listen to others to understand issues and situations.
6) Must be able to clearly articulate business needs to both internal and external customers.
7) Requires ability to travel periodically to remote locations to conduct training sessions.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer