In this position, you will primarily develop business in new accounts, which will include our entire scope of offerings. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing action plans for penetration into our existing account base which is made up of a diverse set of vertical industries.
Our sales role is open-ended and exposes you to several career paths that enthusiastic high achievers can take to move into leadership positions within our company. All sales are Business-to-Business outside sales.
New Business Development
- Client/Prospect Relationship Development
- Cold Calling
- Positive personality and ability to identify and influence decision makers on the value of RRD product offerings and services.
- Self Motivated Individual with the desire to work in a fast paced environment, where your actions significantly impact the overall growth of the company and your own success
- Problem Solving, Decision Making. Listening and Creative Thinking Capabilities
- Develop a business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Ability to manage proposal responses
- Ability to negotiate contracts
- Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Demonstrated success in developing and securing new business
- 2 -5 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring accounts in a print, or related industry, is a plus but not necessary
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience required.
- The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Candidates must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management.
- Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication
- Candidates are expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
- Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self motivated.