Events Warehouse Lead
Materials and By-Products
Plans, organizes, directs and controls the activities of the Warehouse related to our Events business and team.
All essential job duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the company’s Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
- Plans and directs Warehouse activities and establish priorities in keeping with safe, effective and efficient operations and cost factors, while ensuring inventory accuracy and timeliness.
- Work with management and sales personnel to establish productivity and quality standards.
- Set goals for employees and motivate Warehouse personnel to achieve their goals.
- Ensure employees know and understand customer and quality requirements and standards.
- Set the quality direction to meet/exceed customer requirements in a cost effective manner.
- Provide leadership in identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements in the Warehouse.
- With inventory control personnel, conducts cycle counts and physical inventory activities as required.
- Works with inter and intra department personnel to ensure inventory accuracy, and to ensure effective corrective actions put in place to correct inventory accuracy deficiencies.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all training seminars and related programs required of the assigned position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and the requirements of the job.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
4 years of related experience preferred. The position also requires the following skill sets and employment attributes: Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team; strong interpersonal skills to ensure appropriate communication with all levels of management and employees; strong planning and organizational skills; and the incumbent must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office computer software applications to include PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word and the use of Internet Explorer.