Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
RRD’s Salesforce Specialist for Marketing works to maximize the value of Salesforce.com (SFDC) for Corporate Marketing initiatives. This role will analyze and optimize usage of native SFDC modules (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Campaigns, Reports, Dashboards, Surveys, Calendar, Content, etc.), recommend enhancements to improve functionality and usability, ensure accurate sync with Pardot Marketing Automation and conduct data mining for key insights.
This is a newly created position based in our downtown Chicago office as we continue to build out our marketing presence. One of the many great things about this role, is the opportunity to carve out the position from a blank slate. This position has a lot of stretch opportunity to be a part of leading key initiatives within the group. The selected candidate profile must come with some working knowledge of Salesforce.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Serve as a liaison between Corporate Marketing and IT to recommend, define, scope and test SFDC enhancements that resolve to increase functionality and usability.
- Collaborate with IT on SFDC development efforts that benefit Corporate Marketing
- Regularly audit usage of native SFDC modules (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Campaigns, Reports, Dashboards, Surveys, Calendar, Content, etc.)
- Build a plan to better track campaign data in SFDC (costing, scheduling, engagement, ROI, etc.)
- Ensure accurate data sync between SFDC and Pardot systems, recommending ways to better manage lead generation workflows, SFDC notifications and lead quality feedback.
- Improve SFDC marketing data accuracy by defining attribution data points, validating report outputs and working with IT to automate the population of required marketing data.
- Mine for insights that fuel targeted campaigns, dynamic content and personalized messaging
- Create a reporting structure for attribution and return on marketing investment (ROMI), including usable reports for the sales and marketing teams
- Clearly articulate RRD’s mission, brand promise, segment strategy and solutions
- Collaborate with the team members on strategy development and lead flawless program execution
- Execute programs with respect for key buyer personas and typical journeys, targeting audience needs / wants / unknowns at each stage of the funnel
- Support the needs of Marketing Managers and Segment Leads
- Serve as an expert on marketing program execution that supports multiple levels of the organization: company, segment, business unit and service line
- Follow established workflows for the lifecycle of marketing programs, including: creation, review, approval, distribution, analysis, optimization and archival
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing initiatives and recommend adjustments to improve results
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B marketing
- Proficiency in web-based tools, experience required in Salesforce CRM, preferred in Pardot and Google Suite
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Bachelor’s degree required, focus in marketing or business preferred OR demonstrated ability to meet job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience