Provide daily oversight to a team of Project Managers. Balance workloads to ensure project deliverables are met. Act as a resource to the project managers for escalated issues, advice and guidance on handling unique business issues. Coordinate and manage customer on-boarding and campaigns for variable print, pre-media or Sales throughout the lifecycle (initial meeting through final disposition of a customer’s project).
- Project manage complex or high profile or multi-site customer on-boarding and campaigns for variable print, pre-media or Sales throughout the lifecycle (initial meeting through final disposition of a customer’s project).
- Gather required data from customers and evaluate objectives and goals to create the project plan and develop the statement of work. Submit Statement of Work to legal for approval.
- Analyze and review the customer requirements and make determination on the scope of the overall project. Pull together the appropriate resources/departments required to successfully implement a customer campaign.
- Estimate time frames, and resources (programming, composition, photo, creative, prepress, etc) required to successfully complete a project.
- Design & implement workflows after evaluating complexity, deliverables, and costs/job profitability. Maintain the master schedule for all project activities and conduct periodic status checks to assess progress against the schedule. Make changes to plans when requirements change/shift.
- Communicate customer project status to appropriate stakeholders and disseminate information on problems or potential delays. Manage customer expectations and ensure the completed work meets customer SLA’s and comply with the company standards.
- Primary point of contact for developing and documenting process improvement and quality improvements for the business unit.
- Monitor Account Integration Specialist workloads to determine the proper balance of projects assigned to ensure projects will meet deadlines.
- Manage postal or system issues to resolution to minimize how much time Account Integration Specialist spend away from managing day to day projects.
- Draft up and communicate all process changes and updates related to new workflows or system upgrades/implementations.
- Attend daily production meetings to go over all projects in dotted line team with operations.
- May hold color review meetings with the customer to review and make changes to jobs.
- May be involved in establishing test cases and final sign-off on projects for go live to the customer.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 5-7 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions. Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions. Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems. Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC, or other technical tools in completing assignments. Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments. Able to mentor junior level team members in the use of tools and/or systems in the position.
Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted. Requires strong understanding of the impact of a message on the organization or customer. Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer