RR Donnelley is looking for dynamic individuals for our current openings! All positions are full time positions, offering competitive benefits, and access to a range of different employee programs.
The On-site Records Analyst is responsible delivering all aspects of the services provided on a specific shift including workflow, client requests, quality assurance, customer satisfaction, etc. This individual will also provide client interface and serve as a point of contact for service activities. This person reports into the On-site Records Supervisor.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.
- Analyzes and routes incoming tasks to the appropriate resource for completion.
- Serve as point of contact for incoming requests to the department.
- Interface with client teams to gather detailed information in order to better understand the nature and requirements of their request;
- Interface with client vendors to ensure accurate and timely retrieval of offsite firm files
- Analyze requests to determine the method, time and labor resource requirement to fulfill.
- Ensure all work is performed and that all deadlines are met or effectively renegotiated according to established SLAs
- Ensure all tasks are captured and recorded in the Records Task Tracking system (RTT)
- Ensure effective communication and relationships with end users across all service offerings
- Perform department requests with highest level of customer satisfaction
- Assist in analysis of client feedback and provide accurate reports/analysis to local managers
- Provide level two escalation point for issue troubleshooting
- Deliver support for specialty projects as required
- Identify and offer ideas on service/process enhancements to the local manager based on client feedback or service level metric performance
- Monitor and maintain policies and procedures of RRD and Client.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- 3 years Records Experience within a legal environment required
- 5 years Records Experience within a legal environment preferred
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Familiarity/Experience with Autonomy Records Manager (ARM) experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to state messages in a clear manner
- Provide premiere level service to clients
- Must have “can do” attitude
- Ability to lift boxes weighing 30 lbs
- Ability to shift files
- Ability to routinely stand, bend, stretch
- Ability to push 200 lbs shred bins