Accounting Clerk - Accounts Payable
Accounting & Finance
The Accounting Clerk 3 is responsible for providing effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative support for processing operations in a high volume Accounts Payable environment. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through quality service and support. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the review and processing of Canadian correction vouchers, check requests, rent and all other 2nd tier processing requirements.
- Responsible for the 2nd tier support for wire transfers and International ACH payments in addition to coordinating payments with Corporate Treasury Department
- Provide expertise and support to offshore processing for Check Requests and other workflow related exceptions
- Perform business critical transactional processing into Accounts Payable System
- Provide support and expertise for newly integrated business units by assisting with daily processing and procedural inquiries and coordinating training and meeting of project milestones.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma required. Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Accounts Payable environment; high volume preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer