Escrow Administration Services Manager
Eagle Bancorp, Inc. headquartered in Bethesda, MD, was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the bank holding company for EagleBank. Eagle Bancorp is a publicly traded company under the symbol EGBN. EagleBank commenced banking operations on July 20, 1998, and currently operates 20 banking offices: six in Suburban, Maryland, five located in the District of Columbia; and nine in Northern Virginia. The Bank was founded to specifically address the business and personal needs of local business owners. It has been answering and exceeding those needs for over 20 years, providing custom financial solutions, local access to senior management, quick response, local decision-making, and a deeply-rooted dedication to the local community.
Our Mission is to be the most respected and profitable community bank by putting relationships first to the delight of our customers, employees, and shareholders, and relentlessly deliver the most compelling service and value. Eagle Bank’s Values are: Relationships F·I·R·S·T: Flexible, Involved, Responsive, Strong, and Trusted.
Responsible for and management of all daily functions, operations, employee performance, future development and success of the EMSG. The EMSG encompasses EB-5, DACA/BACA, OPIC, DESA and Escrow Management account services. Assesses and effectively manages the risk associated with the EMSG business objectives and activities to ensure alignment with the bank’s risk management framework. Ensures that business objectives and activities adhere to bank policies and procedures, and are in compliance with federal regulatory requirements. Provides sales, service and execution support for new and prospective EMSG client relationships. Maintains an in-depth knowledge of bank products and services in order to aide in identifying customer's needs and to provide solutions. Serves as main point of contact for internal and external client problem resolution.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and oversees the Bank’s Escrow Management Services operations and report as needed to senior level management.
- Manages and directs all activities related to the day to day operations which includes account openings, escrow disbursement requests, wire transfers, daily EB-5 administrative tasks, and other escrow deposit related activities.
- Represents the bank in negotiations with clients, potential clients, client's attorney, to establish terms, structure and pricing of the new and existing EMSG relationships
- Develops, approves and establishes policies and procedures for ESMG
- Manages staff and performance; provides guidance, instruction, training and career development.
- Interacts with all operational areas of the Bank to implement special handling requirements specific to each deal such as rate exceptions, fee calculations, and 1099 reporting, etc.
- Resolves issues for internal and external clients
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 7 years of progressive experience in deposit operations and/or commercial branch banking
- 5 years of Escrow account administration experience
- 3 years supervisory or leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Finance
Required Certifications, Licenses or systems needed :
- Core and support bank processing system
Preferred Certifications or Licenses:
- FIS Global core system
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of banking products
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations, deposit operations, policies, procedures and escrow account administration
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
EagleBank promotes an equal employment opportunity workplace which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.