CX Support Representative 1
The CX Support Representative 1 ensures customer satisfaction by providing timely, efficient, accurate, and friendly service via telephone, Skype and email systems.
- Receive incoming phone calls from clients and customers regarding delivery services; will be required to field inquiries in a number of areas such as billing issues, service issues, and scheduling issues.
- Place outbound calls, following a script, to provide delivery times or set delivery appointments.
- Communicates effectively with customers to maintain positive relationships.
- Requires problem solving skills, while working within company provided guidelines.
- Handles order research and maintenance (eta’s, damages, cancel requests, delivery issues, scheduling issues, etc).
- Processes Orders, updating internal specialized database as well as client systems.
- Assists customers with scheduling, rescheduling delivery orders and return orders.
- Conducts delivery surveys as required from the client.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Saturday workdays are mandatory
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Typing skills are required. Computer proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook and Word) and the internet are required. Ideal candidate will be highly detail-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible to work a different shift when necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service/call center and (or) data entry experience preferred.
- Experience with warehouse management systems is helpful.
This position is located at 7890 Notes Dr, Manassas, VA. View the Google Map in full screen.