CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
Supporting one of CTDI's divisions, the Financial Analyst will support the financial functions of the division. The Financial Analyst will need to ensure accuracy in reported financial data and participation in daily P&L reporting and completeness of revenue and expenses through GL close. They will need to work closely with the Corporate Controller to monitor forecasting and GL accuracy for the division. This role will require the qualified candidate to conduct a complete trend analysis, development/monitoring of budget and the monitoring over invoicing process for accuracy. This individual will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis.
- Overseeing the financial inventory control process.
- Product pricing and budgeting.
- Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR.
- Building databases and developing queries and calculations for financial reports.
- Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer's program such as:
- 3rd party expense analysis.
- Order activity trends.
- Inventory control.
- Key performance metrics.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-structured environment.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Financial role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel and Access or other data management experience.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
This position is located in Grove City, OH. View the Google Map in full screen.