CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
CTDI is looking for a Divisional Controller who will be responsible for providing accurate and timely consolidated financial reporting to the various internal constituents; maintaining adequate internal controls; managing Accounts Payable; overseeing the accounting duties; protecting company assets The controller will supervise and coordinate daily and monthly reporting, month and year-end close, balance sheet, and P&L review. The Individual should possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work across all levels within the organization. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing monthly and quarterly forecasts, and annual budgets for submission to Corporate Finance.
- Conducting analyses and developing insights that improve the quality of decision making within the division management team.
- Working closely with branch managers to understand and analyze business results in local markets.
- Driving efficient and effective business processes. Assuring internal control compliance for processes owned by the division and with branch managers to assure compliance to internal controls on centralized processes.
- Active involvement in division's resource planning.
- Active involvement in developing and analyzing division's pricing strategies.
- Developing working capital initiatives that maximize division's return on inventory and receivables. Works closely with Corporate Finance in reviewing reserves for inventory, receivables, and determining adequacy of overall liabilities.
- Reviewing and approving Division's capital expenditures to assure compliance to division's goals and priorities as well as return-on-investment initiatives.
- Reviewing major contracts for risk mitigation, and the avoidance of unnecessary costs, as well as assuring accounting treatment is in accordance with Corporate and GAAP policy.
- Working with sales and other division partners to ensure that revenue recognition and verification is in compliance with Company policy.
- Leading Division's annual strategic planning process culminating in a 3-year business plan and presentation to key management team.
- Ensuring business initiatives create shareholder value for both the division and Corporate.
- Developing formal and ad hoc reports that are required by division management in running the business.
- "Hands-on" manager who can work initially as an individual contributor.
- Must possess strong leadership characteristics.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA and/or CPA preferred)
- 5+ years Accounting Management experience, including public accounting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel, and Access.
- Minimum of 10 years accounting experience, with at least 2 years’ experience as a Controller, Divisional or Regional Controller, or Director of Finance.
- Must have strong experience in reporting requirements, job costing/project accounting and is well versed in current accounting issues/trends.
- Working knowledge of IT systems design and implementation (preferably Oracle).
- Experience in financial management at a telecommunications company is ideal.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career! EOE, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered.
This position is located in West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.