CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for all financial functions for the assigned Branch, and is a value-added business partner to the Branch Manager. Central to the responsibilities of the role is ensuring the integrity of the financial data, Daily Branch P &L accuracy, and completeness of revenue and expenses through GL close. The Analyst will also work closely with Corporate Controller to monitor forecasting and GL accuracy at the Vertical level, complete trend analyses, develop & monitor budgets, and monitor invoicing processes & accuracy.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Daily profit and loss forecasting and analysis.
- Overseeing the financial inventory control process.
- Product pricing and budgeting.
- Supervising and monitoring client invoicing, AP, and AR.
- Building databases and developing queries and calculations for financial reports.
- Analyzing and evaluating key elements of the customer''s program such as:
o 3rd party expense analysis.
o Order activity trends.
o Inventory control.
o Key performance metrics.
- Ability to work well in a matrix-structured environment.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proactive problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field or relevant work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Financial role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle, Excel and Access or other data management experience.
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
This position is located in Coatesville, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.