Accounts Payable Specialist
HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination and focused on a solitary goal: to deliver solutions that inspire clients and communities.
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Account Payable function.
- Performs general accounts payable duties including inputting invoices and vouchers.
- Maintains accounting records in imaging system.
- Performs other accounts payable duties as assigned.
- May open and distribute mail for department.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in 10-key punch.
- Basic proficiency in project accounting software preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Equivalent of a high school diploma required.
- 2 plus years accounts payable experience preferred.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.