HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination and focused on a solitary goal: to deliver solutions that inspire clients and communities.
We are currently seeking a BIM Coordinator to join our team. As an Architectural BIM Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting project teams through application of expert Revit knowledge and other buildingSMART techniques.
- Tier 1 support for BIM and creative media software applications. Answers user inquiries to resolve problems.
- Observes design software functionality and reports issues to supervisor.
- Reads company standards, knowledge base and confers with users to diagnose/investigate issues.
- Refers critical software problems to vendors or managers for support escalation.
- Trains users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times and provide quality customer service.
- Periodic after-hour and weekend help desk functions.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk Revit.
- Intermediate knowledge of creative media applications such as Enscape, Rhino, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to work efficiently, in an organized manner and with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively regarding technical matters, both verbally and in writing.
- Technical or Associate’s degree or equivalent in education and experience required.
- 2 years’ experience.
- Certification in Autodesk Revit is preferred.
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.