Sales Operations Associate
EILEEN FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to last—and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person—our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes—and are committed to creating conditions that empower people. It’s all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry. And a better future. Our clothes are sold at over 65 EILEEN FISHER retail stores, and 1,000 department and specialty stores internationally, as well as 2 RENEW stores, which feature gently worn and remade designs from our take-back program. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women’s fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
Provide operational support and service for key wholesale accounts. Support Sales team by overseeing operational aspects of department, catalog, and liquidation, and specialty store accounts. Assist the Sales Operations team with work overflow and coverage. Will have an account structure to oversee and assist with departmental initiatives as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Account Management, Order Maintenance, Service Accounts, Compliance Management, Shipping Management, and Returns Management.
- Supports operational duties related to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), including entering and maintaining orders, research and processing of return authorizations, etc.
- Electronic Date Interchange (EDI) responsibilities; review accounts’ monthly transmission requirements based on products, events, advertised styles, etc. Review transmissions against bulk orders and report discrepancies to the accounts you oversee. Additionally support EDI transmissions from 7 Online, internal projection process.
- Become knowledgeable of Routing Standards and Compliance Requirements. Use this information to maintain accuracy in ERP and internal processes.
- Chargeback preventions and resolution.
- Responsible for running daily departmental reports and taking action as needed.
- Ensure accounts shipping needs are being supported and aligned with department strategies.
- Responsible for filling out various forms and maintaining department records.
- Miscellaneous duties including filling, covering for other members of the team, department projects, etc…
- Occasional market support and a basic understanding of the line.
- 4-6 years of related experience.
- Knowledge and experience in a related professional field.
- Experience with Blue Cherry system is a plus.
- This position requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must function at an intermediate level in Excel and be proficient in other MS Office programs (especially Outlook).
- This person should be detail oriented, possess strong organizational skills, and be a strong analytical and strategic thinker.
- This position requires occasional travel to other locations.
PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED