This is a 3rd shift position - 11pm to 7 am, eligible for Shift Differential!
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Set up, fine tune and run Cutter to job specifications.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance
- Assure quality of finished product.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret run tickets and understand job specifications.
- Positively communicate information and respond to questions from fellow employees, CSRs and management.
- Cooperation and willingness to help others accomplish their objectives.
- Possess and maintain a good attendance record. Ability to work OT as needed.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Ability to set-up and operate flatbed Cutter.
- Ability to read and interpret documents to include job tickets, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Able to feed, stock, move, jog, arrange, unload and rotate items on/off bindery and/or finishing equipment in accordance with operating instructions or under guidance of a bindery operator or supervisor.
- Able to complete appropriate forms relating to stock description, quantity, unit of issue, and the labeling requirements for coming and outgoing materials.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure.
- Must regularly and frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Willing to work 2nd shift
Ability to fully Operate Cutter.