Word Processing Coordinator
- Liaising with client contacts to address workflow and coordinate assignments in Metrics
- Assist the site manager with maintenance and indexing of client case rooms onsite
- Accurately maintain, manage & update the client directory, for print/production/distribution company-wide each quarter
- Provide back-up support to other provided service lines at the client site, as instructed by the site manager
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) HS diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
2) Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job.
3) Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company.
4) Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully.
5) Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job.
6) Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments.
7) Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
Additional job knowledge, skills, and/or abilities specific to a department may be listed on the staffing requisition.
Shift: Monday- Friday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM