Buffalo Grove, IL•
- Completes hand assembly tasks including but not limited to: folding, collating, inserting, sealing, belly banding, kitting, and sequence checking.
- Assists equipment operators in loading pockets, replenishing job specific material or supplies, and execution of quality and accuracy standards.
- Follows instructions and meets production expectations set by supervisor or lead.
- Follows Assembly and Quality Control SOP’s to ensure 100% accuracy of material produced.
- Must be able to read and interpret job specifications and kitting instructions.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures related to, but not limited to, security and protecting privacy of client and company information, production standards, and general safety.
- Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of English and be able to read and understand work instruction documents.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently to achieve production expectations.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required.