Sales Representative - Packaging and Commercial Print
PBM Graphics is looking to grow our outside sales team. If you have experience selling packaging, print, or other marketing solutions contact us by applying below!
Sales Representatives will sell sell packaging and other print solutions to corporations big and small, with focus on developing relationships with top-level executives. Candidates must possess high energy, excellent communication, strong business acumen, organizational skills and a proven corporate sales record with decision makers.
Prospecting, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, and New Business Development are required.
Other requirements and job duties include:
- Sell RR Donnelley product offerings and services by developing and interacting with new and existing customers
- All sales are Business to Business outside sales
- Develop business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives
- Interface with key customer executives in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership
- Retain and grow revenue, grow account share
- Introduce client to new products that match business needs
- Meet sales budget requirements
- Anticipate a customer's needs, expectations, and sell PBM/RRD's entire scope of services and capabilities
- Interact with manufacturing divisions and corporate staff to develop proposals, pricing and credit terms, with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and customers
- Understand the markets in which RR Donnelley and its customers compete and the forces that affect a customer's profitability
- Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy
- Conducts strategic sales/manufacturing needs analysis individually or with a team
- Communicate the impact of today's actions on future opportunities
- Develop business plans to maximize profitability
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Highly organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little or no instruction, as well as an ability to work in a team setting.
- Minimum three years successful B2B sales, strong communication abilities (verbal and written.)
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B, outside sales with emphasis on [packaging. commercial print or marketing solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- General knowledge of basic software programs such as MS Office and CRM database systems.