WALLACE AVE - Oversee manufacturing operations shift with the objective of maximizing productivity of quality products while minimizing costs. Ensure that all processes are being followed in the completion of work tasks. Provide instruction and guidance to employees and audit work processes and products to confirm production specifications are met. Oversee operations, maintenance, and purchase and stocking supplies and raw materials. Maintain and update daily production records and produce reports as necessary. Ensure that safety procedures and followed by all employees.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer.
- Provide subject matter expertise of maintenance and setup of equipment learned through extensive technical training/experience to assist in ensuring the manufacturing operations operate efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and coordinate special projects with line supervisors, Press Operations, Bindery, Maintenance or other departments such as implementing new equipment, training on new equipment or processes etc.
- Prepare reports for management as required.
- Provide technical assistance to functional manufacturing areas responding to breakdowns and/or overhauls or equipment.
- Ability to communicate, read, write and speak in English.
- Perform administrative and record keeping responsibilities
- High school/GED and/or 2-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment; print experience highly preferred.
- Printing background including mail preferred.
- Previous leadership experience preferred