Customer Service Supervisor
Plan, organize, manage, and control the activities and staff required to provide product service and support for the company’s print and print related services.
Establish, implement, and maintain administrative and technical procedures to provide responsive after-sales service to customers that ensure delivery of a quality product on time.
Develop and coordinate training activities for company service personnel and/or customers.
Provide for technical advice to customers, sales, and manufacturing.
Develop and recommends manpower plans, operational budgets, capital equipment, inventory requirements and the like in order to manage and control the customer service organization in an independent manner.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct others.
- Must be flexible, proactive and self-starter with proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to define problems, collect data and facts and draw valid conclusions to determine and implement solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated willingness to hold self and others accountable for individual and team behavior and results.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelors Degree preferred or comparable work experience.
- 5+ Years minimum supervisory experience in manufacturing operations.