Job Description: Facilities Clerk
RR Donnelley is looking for a Facilities Clerk in Washington, D.C. This role will be critical to the Office Services function, specifically in a legal environment. The person assuming this role will be interfacing with internal clients of all levels as he/she works to fulfill facilities/maintenance related tasks, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
Conference / Facilities Services
- Ensure all conference room furniture and fixtures are properly secured, maintained and stored.
- Adhere to daily reports for conference room set-ups and attend daily events meetings to review set-up requirements.
- Set-up and breakdown conference rooms as assigned.
- Conference room supplies and equipment (chairs, whiteboards, easels, etc.) set up and removal as requested.
- Maintain office desks in working condition and/or arrange for services as needed. Office maintenance includes desk repairs/resetting, treadmill service calls, picture hanging, and other service assessments prior to contacting external vendors.
- Monitor and maintain monthly inventory of attic stock furniture and supplies.
- Bar-coding of furniture inventory as requested.
- Internal office set-ups and moves to include furniture, personal items, files, etc., as required.
- Staff will work closely with building management to report, assess and monitor on-site maintenance needs.
2 Shifts Available: Mon-Fri 10:30-19:00 and Mon-Fri 9:30-18:00
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High School diploma or GED required; any certifications from trade schools related to facilities/maintenance a plus.
- 3 years of related experience in a corporate services and/or law firm environment required. Experience in other industries acceptable.
- Must be self motivated with the ability to work in a team environment, with the flexibility for the requirement of overtime and shift coverage when business needs require for hours not part of the standard work week for this role.
- Must have attention to details and follow through.
- Proven customer service skill set that exhibits the desire to go above and beyond to deliver top-notch service.
- Very strong professional written and verbal skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
- Experience in navigating a high-profile, high-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve, rationalize and mitigate/manage obstacles presented
- Self starter, task-oriented leader
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information
- Proven ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely manner
- Demonstrate initiative and proactive thinking
- Ability to work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Maintain a professional appearance and high level customer service mindset at all times
- Ability to commit and adhere to all client values, principles and procedures
- Computer literacy is desirable with focus on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) at the experience level of intermediate.
- Experience with Outlook email and calendaring required as well.
Job Type: Full-time