Bindery Light Equipment Operator 2
RRD Shakopee has an immediate openings in their Bindery department as a Light Equipment Operator.
Position Information: Monday through Friday 2pm - 10pm
Light Equipment Operators will operate offline and auxiliary binding, finishing, and mail production equipment including but not limited to inserters, inkjet addressing, tabbing, folding, and cutting.
- Knowledge of how to set up and adjust bindery equipment for production run
- Clean, lubricate and maintain the equipment to ensure optimum operation.
- May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment. Ability to setup, operate, and perform basic adjustments according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment. Typically, the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must able to work as a team and individually
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read and interpret both written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to stand 8 hours a day
- Able to lift up to 45 pounds occasionally
- Minimum 6 months bindery experience