ENTRY Level Light Equipment Operator-1st Shift
Perform routine but varied duties in a manufacturing environment in accordance with standard procedures and safe practices. Environment is in a corrugated manufacturing plant with press equipment- mounters, die cutters, & flexographic presses.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures.
- Machine feeding & delivery of product; stacking and organizing materials.
- Assists with the installation and removal of tooling.
- Housekeeping around machine and throughout the overall facility.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Understand basic math, mechanical aptitude and space visualization.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be able to perform long hours of repetitious work.
- Must be able to lift, pull and push 50 pounds, 35 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to work varying shifts, overtime and/or weekends.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
RR Donnelley’s Genesis Plant provides specialty corrugated packaging and displays. We are a very unique sheet plant with some of the finest print capabilities in the corrugated industry as well as litho mounting & die cutting (flat bed & rotary). We serve our customers with marketing kits, promotional packaging, retail packaging and POS / POP displays.