General Position Summary
Responsible for maintaining the aesthetics of the reception area. Responsible for meeting and greeting all walk-in or phone-in visitors/clients/employees and handling their needs in a professional manner. May be responsible for various tasks including guest assistance, processing invoices as needed, handling employee site requests e.g. hot/cold calls, providing miscellaneous assistance with special projects, activating/deactivating and auditing security access cards, managing conference room reservations and/or catering, and providing backup to other CS site positions.
- Reception Greeter: Serve as greeter and first contact in person, and by phone. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times. Answer questions and fulfill requests, as appropriate. Assist with car services and reservations. Assist with catering. Receive package deliveries. Coordinate pickup for outgoing packages
- Reception Aesthetics: Maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
- Card Access and Security: Maintain, document, audit, activate and deactivate access cards (floor, building, and parking). Provide photos for MS IDs
- BU Service Requests: Document BU requests and expeditiously provide response receipt
- Conference Room Coordination: Manage conference room reservations and services, including video conference assistance
- New Hires: Ensure the welcome and smooth onboarding of new hires
- Vendor Monitoring: Monitor vendors who arrive on-site. Follow up on vendor no-shows
- Clerical: Maintain a receptionist procedure’s manual, process invoices and expense reports as needed, prepare miscellaneous reports, track inventories, and maintain directories and equipment schedules
- Special Projects: Assist with special projects as requested. Support green initiatives
- Mail and Distribution: Retrieve and accurately sort, process, distribute, and deliver incoming mail, interoffice mail, courier deliveries, outgoing packages and outgoing USPS mail. Ensure that proper mail handling procedures are met per CIM standards, regulatory requirements and Business Unit requirements
- Ordering/Stocking of supplies: Inventory, order and stock all USPS, UPS, Fedex mail supplies, and MS office stationery. Stock and load all copiers and printers with paper and toner. Organize, inventory, and stock all print, binding, shipping, and appropriate office supplies
- Documentation, Metrics, Tracking: Maintain appropriate spreadsheets to document all mail related activity, supplies, equipment maintenance, inventories, expenses, etc.
- Postage Meters: Handle postage meter requirements, adding postage, and arranging maintenance work
- Security: Monitor and handle mail per Firm security guidelines. Report any suspicious packages immediately
- Cross Training: Be familiar with CS job responsibilities and be prepared to step in where needed to cover staff shortages
- Confidentiality: Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information responsibly, and with integrity
Hours are 8am – 5pm, Mon- Fri
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
2) Requires good knowledge of general/standard administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and methods to successfully complete the duties of the job.
3) Must have general knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs related to the print manufacturing process or administrative support.
4) Must be familiar with applicable skills and procedures required to perform the duties listed in the job.
5) Must have good oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries and/or refer calls.
6) Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems related to duties of the job.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer