Printing Customer Service Rep - Healthcare Specialty
RR Donnelley helps organizations communicate more effectively by working to create, manage, produce, distribute and process content on behalf of our customers. The company assists customers in developing and executing multichannel print and digital communication strategies that engage audiences, reduce costs, drive revenues and increase compliance. Strategically located operations provide local service and responsiveness while leveraging the economic, geographic and technological advantages of a global organization.
In this role, you partner with Sales as the primary liaison between the customer, IT and Operations across the platform. You engage customers to gather requirements and translate for internal IT and Operations teams. You’ll manage projects that deliver multichannel print and digital communication solutions that satisfy those requirements. You play a vital role in building solid customer relationships, monitoring customer satisfaction, growing the account and providing consultation in conjunction with Sales.
- Utilize project management processes to coordinate and implement new business and application changes including the creation of project plans, scope documents, operating procedures, action item registers, meeting notes, etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve relatively complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience. Recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately. Communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers at a level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Lead internal and external team members in a cross-functional team setting. Lead by example by solving problems, promoting open communication, inspiring collaboration and handling difficult situations calmly.
- Apply knowledge of customer’s business organizational structure, value chain, strategic plans, etc. to make suggestions regarding process improvements to maximize the benefits to both the customer and the company.
- Advocate for customers within RRD while balancing company policy and profit objectives.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure the completed work meets customer SLA’s and comply with company standards.
- In service recovery situations, maintain client relationships by identifying the root cause of the service failure and develop a clear recovery plan that satisfies the client, communicating status as appropriate to the client, management and following through on actions to final resolution.
- Partner with Sales to prepare and make presentations to customers to educate the customer on account performance and value to the customer.
- Assist Sales in the RFP process
- Provide leadership and procedural assistance to junior Customer Service staff.
This position will be office based, but can be located anywhere in the US.
HS diploma or equivalent with 8-9 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
- Understand the fundamentals of relational database programming and system integration with the ability to gather business requirements and articulate those needs to both internal and external customers.
- Formal project management training is a plus but hands-on experience is highly preferred.
- Fundamental understanding of variable digital print with grounding in traditional printing methodologies.
- Familiarity with warehousing and distribution environments
- Experience in a mailing environment preferred
- Collaborative but assertive
- Able to establish priorities
- Excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail with a desire to work in a fast-paced, hectic and energetic environment managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong PC and technical skills including ability to manipulate data and create reports within commonly used tools such as MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including solid English grammar and business writing techniques
- Strong business acumen
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Professional appearance and demeanor, resulting in comfort and competency in situations requiring face-to-face customer contact
- Excellent listening and interpretation skills
- Keen customer service orientation
- Financial analysis skills
- Some travel required
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer