Customer Service Coordinator
The goal of the Account Coordinator is to support the Customer Service Manager and thereby provide the customer with a level of service and support which meets customer requirements and expectations.
All job duties are to be performed in adherence with the company’s Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
- Assist in the delivery of a customer forecast into finished goods through
- Creation of Work Orders.
- Use SCM provided data to determine material availability.
- Provide requirements to operations at regular production meeting re daily demand and changes.
- Compile data regarding A/C activity such as Customer Feedback, Invoice and payment status, Changes to production schedule and forecast from customer.
- Develop and maintain a complete understanding of the Account Coordinator process within GTS relevant to the position inclusive of but not limited to SKU List, Pricing Matrix, Production Process etc.
- Maintain up to date training and skill set on the site ERP system on all aspects of the RRD sites ERP system and supporting tools such as iView XT.
- Supports the Account Manager in obtaining SKU Specific information from the customer (BOM etc) to facilitate component purchase and conversion into Finished Goods.
- Review all incoming forecast work submitted by customer to ensure t the sites capability to build. Work with Quality and other functional groups where a delta is observed. FAI etc.
- Act as the Customer’s Representative in RRD supporting the Account Manager.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all required training programs for the assigned position.
- Performs other duties within the scope of responsibilities and requirements of the job from time to time as assigned by management representatives.
Associate's Degree or 2-3 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
Requires excellent knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job or good knowledge related to a professional field of work. Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job. May provide oversight of work conducted by junior level staff and/or review/audit work for accuracy. Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across departments when completing assignments.
Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
RR Donnelley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, ancestry, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other legally protected status.