Inventory Control Admin
Buffalo Grove, IL•
- Responsible for inventory including but not limited to: delivered supplies, materials, customer inventory, and on-site manufactured material.
- Verify inventory quantity, condition, part number thru cycle counting and auditing procedures.
- Replenish forwarding locations and set up new locations.
- Complete all paperwork for receipts, destroys, cycle counts, moves, and replenishment.
- Role will not work directly with confidential data however will be in areas where confidential data is processed and therefore must complete annual HIPAA training.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
- Perform cycle counts as scheduled through supervisors, project management requests and low stock notifications.
- Organize and maintain warehouse and inventory areas for efficient material storage and handling.
- Operate forklifts and other necessary vehicles and equipment to properly handle materials being received, counted, verified, stocked, and picked.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures related to, but not limited to, security and protecting privacy of client and company information, production standards, and general safety.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High School diploma or GED is required. Previous inventory control experience preferred.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently to achieve production expectations.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required.