Associate Territory Manager
Why Join ACIST?
We care as much about our employees as we do our patients. Our culture fosters a work environment where employees can thrive, be passionate and have fun along the way. Each member of the ACIST team has the power to make a difference......every day!
The Associate Territory Manager position offers an accelerated track for an exciting medical device career with ACIST. This 18-24 month comprehensive program will immerse participants in an environment that focuses on building strong customer relationships, selling, teaching, clinical support and preparing individuals for a role within ACIST field sales organization.
The program includes a combination of training designed to:
- Develop strong medical device knowledge within the cardiology space
- Build sales, clinical and technical skills
- Develop a deep understanding of ACIST products
- Learn account and relationship management
This position reports to the Regional Manager within an assigned geographic area. Ideally candidates will live in the Louisville or Lexington, KY metro areas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support sales team in assigned geography to drive ACIST revenue and is responsible for assisting and achieving overall sales goals and objectives
- Assist with account management, including case coverage, inventory control, product in-servicing and training, gather procedure data, customer service and support
- Provide thorough product knowledge and demonstrate proper use of ACIST products to physicians and staff
- Conduct sales presentations, competitive research and analysis
- Partners in developing OEM network
- Provide support to assigned territory as well as outside territory support, as needed
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong academic performance and demonstrated leadership in extra-curricular organizations (internships, work, athletics, volunteerism, clubs or associations)
- 1-2 years’ proven sales experience
- Experience developing presentations to various audience levels
- Leads with integrity; confident and competitive
- Personable, energetic and responsive
- Must be able to meet and maintain customer/medical facility access requirements, including regular or periodic drug screenings with a satisfactory result in accordance with the requirements of the customer/medical facility serviced
- Willing to relocate within the US as opportunities and business needs arise
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
- Able to lift and manipulate equipment weighing 50#
- Valid driver’s license
ACIST Medical Systems, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. ACIST desires priority referrals of protected veterans for all openings.