Provide consistent, quality service to customers while handling their transactions in a prompt and efficient manner Assist customers with financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments. Ensure confidentiality of customer information. Identify and refer sales opportunities to the platform. Comply with policies, procedures, rules and regulations, and complete training requirements as warranted for the position.
- Consistently provide excellent customer service to external and internal customers.
- Receive and accurately process deposits, withdrawals, and other financial related transactions (loan payments, prepare and sell cashier’s checks, travelers checks, etc) to customers. Accurately balance cash drawer and transactions daily while keeping cash and other losses to a minimum.
- Answer basic questions regarding EagleBank products and services. Responsible for recognizing and referring sales opportunities.
- Follow all policies and procedures as they pertain to the performance of the position (Teller Manual, Security, BSA, etc).
- Assist with duties performed under dual control, customer inquiries and research, check orders, etc. May act as back-up to Head Teller.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong math and computer skills.
- General working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent oral communication when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills when interacting with internal and external customers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Hand-eye coordination is required for using keyboard to enter transaction information.
- Ability to lift boxes of coins weighing up to 15 pounds.
- Flexibility in schedule is required.
- Travel required for float positions and may be required for all others.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Relationships FIRST in all areas of job performance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six months of experience in a customer service related role.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.