PLEASE READ FOR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Some people can't imagine doing what we do.
We can't imagine not doing it.
At Volunteers of America Chesapeake, we are a Church Without Walls affiliate organization with over 800+ employees serving DC, MD, VA, North and South Carolina. We are part of the larger Volunteers of America National Organization with affiliates in 30 states.
Together, we are a ministry of service that includes more than 16,000 employees nationwide and more than 70,000 volunteers working together to help individuals who need our help the most.
We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the organization. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
* Volunteers of America Chesapeake is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All actions in connection with any position or employee shall be taken without regard to race, color, creed, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
* Past criminal activity is not an automatic disqualification. Grounds for disqualification is considered on a case-by-case basis and according to applicable governing laws, regulations and contract obligations.
I understand the following disclaimer/employment consideration conditions:
* Re-entry positions require, working within a correctional institution and applicants are subject to the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP) review and approval for continued employment consideration. In addition to VOAC background, medical/drug testing process at satisfactory level.
* For Development Disabilities Programs in DC & VA, applicants are required to be fingerprinted in addition to the VOA former background screening process. In addition to VOAC background, medical/drug testing process at satisfactory level.
* For all other positions that are not listed above, applicants must undergo a VOAC background, medical/drug testing process at a satisfactory level.
For certain positions, applicants must have a valid driver's license with license to drive for at least three (3) consecutive years and pass and maintain our Motor Vehicles Regulations (MVR) assessment as an approved driver. Further, review our MVR Guideline and understood that you must fully comply with its criteria if selected.
Applicants understand that any false or inaccurate statements discovered during the application, screening, selection and/or on-boarding process can be grounds for immediate termination, denial of offer of employment or withdraw of offer of employment, internship or volunteerism.
By Clicking "Accept" below it indicates that I am in agreement and have been informed of all conditions of employment consideration stated above and wish to proceed with employment consideration.