Senior Network Engineer
Cabrillo is seeking a Senior Network Engineer with demonstrated experience in developing network design solutions including software defined networking, wireless solutions, network security, quality of service, CLOUD technologies and VOIP as some of the technologies required for current and future shipboard networking systems. Ideal candidates must have demonstrated experience in different network technologies in an operational network including from system design, integration, testing, installation and sustainment. Candidate will be required to work within a defined group, also work individually on assigned engineering tasks, report and brief senior government and military leadership in technology options and program status. Candidate will be required to investigate new technologies and network upgrades for current and future builds. Candidate must work with the different functional teams supporting the programs including security and computing infrastructure.
Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
- Confidence in independently delivering technical solutions
- Comfort in collaborating in a group, and working with and briefing senior level government and active duty personnel
- Security +, CISSP, or CISCO security
- CCNA or higher
- OS Certificate including:
- Configuring Windows 10 (70-697)
- Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Active Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated experience in developing network automation solutions
- Experience with new network technologies including voice, automation and other network technologies
- CANES, ISNS, CENTRIXS, and/or SCI Navy systems and shipboard experience
- Cisco routing and switching
- Other networking tools, software and appliances
- Multiple networking designs
- Developing, documenting and updating systems, including operating systems, networking and storage templates, server design, storage allocation, and virtualization.
- Developing solutions to automate common functions
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.