CTDI is currently seeking a Billing Analyst to undertake invoicing operations supporting one of our large mobile device customers. The individual in this role will issue invoices with a high degree of accuracy and have a keen eye for detail to ensure timely and precise payment processing. They will be required to process and escalate invoicing issues in accordance to contract requirements and minimize the need to accrue revenue. This role will require an ability to use an analytical mindset to assess data and prioritize tasks in a fast paced fluid environment. You should also be comfortable working with little supervision to meet tight deadlines and be able to balance a heavy fluctuating workload.
- Prepare and submit customer invoicing in accordance with assigned customer contract requirements
- Work closely with the IT department to resolve any data issues and requirements
- Constantly monitor assigned customer contacts to ensure that billing is in conformance with the contract requirements
- Month-End closing responsibilities
- Ensure that all assigned customer contract revenue is billed and accounted for.
- Assist with reconciling billing to revenue forecasts
- Plan and implement quality assurance for assigned billing processes
- Resolve customer disputes in a timely manner
- Maintain excellent rapport with customers
- Microsoft Office experience is required - specifically solid Excel experience.
- Detail oriented
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in MS Excel is required; Access preferred
- Experience working with large databases and managing large data files
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service/data analysis role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel and Access or other data management experience.
- 2 year Degree (preferred)
- Experience with vendor management is important.
This position is located in West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.