Sr FP&A Analyst
The Financial Analyst is responsible for all financial functions for the assigned Branch, and is a value-added business partner to the Branch Manager. Central to the responsibilities of the role is ensuring the integrity of the financial data, Daily Branch P &L accuracy, and completeness of revenue and expenses through GL close. The Analyst will also work closely with Corporate Controller to monitor forecasting and GL accuracy at the Vertical level, complete trend analyses, develop & monitor budgets, and monitor invoicing processes & accuracy.
- Daily profit and loss forecasting and reporting
- Ensure Vertical daily P&L forecast is complete, accurate and timely
- Identify and resolve root causes in GL vs. Daily P&L variances
- Month-end close and variance analysis including Journal Entry preparation and corrective actions
- Develop, monitor & report against budgets
- Ensure adequate accounting and financial controls are in place and effective
- Develop meaningful trend analyses to drive P&L improvement
- Prepare and distribute ad hoc financial information to Branch & Corporate
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to work independently and in a matrix-structured environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills, knowledge of Hyperion Essbase/Planning is a plus
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years FP&A or Accounting experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle Financials, Excel, and Hyperion Essbase/Planning.
- Experience in creating reports, expense management and supporting teams with P&L responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of data management, report design/creation and leading financial change (experience with Hyperion SmartView a plus).
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
This position is located in West Chester, PA. View the Google Map in full screen.